Friday, May 14, 2010

In Action : Leslie & Brandons : NYE

This is a the lovely wedding of the beautiful Leslie and Brandon. I've known Brandon since elementary and Leslie since high school. I was able to attend the wedding and provide some pretty little elements.

Thanks to the fantastic Jen Lynne Photography for capturing these images and giving me the opportunity to share.

The elements Pixel & Hank were able to provide included all the bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages and cake topper.


photo credits: Jen Lynne Photography

Thank you Leslie and Brandon for sharing these images with me and giving me the opportunity to create these items for your wedding day. I LOVE you guys!

2 comments:

  1. It was gorgeous, and super fun. I did the "I do's" with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE the bouquets! You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete