Friday, April 30, 2010

Something little for the wee ones.

We all know the baby headband trend. I've been a little hesitant to create them, due to my lack of knowledge of anything baby.

When Michelle of En Vida Studio contacted me about custom baby items for upcoming photo shoots, I couldn't refuse. I mean seriously, have you seen her baby photos? Pretty darn amazing!

Michelle snapped recently snapped these photos of her little one Selene. She is just a doll and provided the perfect mini model!


I not officially carrying baby items in the shop, research and development is still underway, but These photos are too cute not to share!

Thanks to Michelle for sharing these photos and for the patience and feedback as I develop this new mini colletion for Pixel & Hank.

1 comment:

  1. My little model! Only makes me love your pieces that much more. Thanks Daisy!

    ReplyDelete