Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Abby's - Matching Clip and Boutonnieres

In early October Abby emailed me about a few custom items. She was having a court house wedding and wanted a matching hair clip and boutonniere. She wanted the give a the boutonniere as a surprise gift to her future Hubs.

... the shabby chic design of our bloom "Caroline" originally caught her attention and for additional inspiration she sent me a photo of her awesome dress!


Seriously, how cute is that dress? Feeling super inspired and excited and I put together a quick digital sketch of her items.She approved!



Prior to sending I took some crappy photos of the finished pieces. Why did I take better photos? Ug!



Much to my delight Abby sent me photo of their wedding day.


These photos make me giggle! I love them! Thanks for the opportunity Abby and can't wait to hear from you again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment