Friday, December 11, 2009

Custom Order - Coral Shoe Clips

On November 21st I received an etsy conversation...

"Hello,
I just found your shop and I was wondering if you would consider doing a custom piece?

My best friend is getting married in February and these would be so perfect to compliment her outfit. She LOVES color and her shoes are a bright marigold.

Please let me know if this might be possible.
Thank you!

Jane"


The pink shoe clips that inspired the request. (View listing)


Jane followed up her request with a link to a LOVELY Snippet & Ink Inspiration Board for color inspiration.

(Board Credit : Snippet & Ink)

The result?

Today 'Jane' brighten my day with feedback:
"Thank you! Lovely custom order of coral shoe clips, matched the color perfectly to what I asked for. Very quick response and prompt delivery."

No comments:

Post a Comment