Thursday, November 11, 2010

In Action : Elements of Elegance


When I heard  Dee of Elements of Elegance was collaborating with Amy Carroll Photography on a styled shoot, I knew this was something I wanted to be part of! Thankfully, Dee contacted me about providing hair accessories as well a bow ties. I was giddy and honored to be included.

Here's a little taste...

 
 
 Shannon (above) was a boutonniere client of ours. Isn't she stunning?
 
  

Thanks again Dee + Amy for asking me to be part of something so sweet and fabulious.

Be sure to check out all the photos on Amy's blog.

The list:
Amy Carroll Photography
Spirit Custom Make Up
Special Occasions Linens
Sondra’s Ink
A-1 Rental
September’s Bride
Pixel & Hank
Food - Trish Grandler
Hair - Christie Grabowski
Setup, Planning and Floral - Elements of Elegance

No comments:

Post a Comment